Sub Contactors - Training
We are seeking People who have experience or are willing to learn & be trained to be there own Sub Contractors. A general knowledge of tools and training is help full but we are willing to train the right person and help lead them to be successful in the construction trade. You will be required to do the following
- Learn the Remodeling Business for Kitchen & Bathroom
General Framing - Building Walls, Bracing walls, Support Beams, Tying into Rafters.
Cabinet Installation - Installing Cabinets according to design Modifying cabinets as needed, Trimming out Cabinets with Crown Molding, Scribe, Fillers, Touch Work Caulking, Wood Putty, Paint or touch up pens.
- Appliance Installation - Installing according to design and according to manufactures recommendations.
- General Plumbing - Sink Hook ups, Toilet Resets, Shower & Tub installation, Shower Doors.
- Flooring & Tile - Floor tile, Laminate, vinyl. Shower wall, Backsplash, Grinding the floor, Thinset & grouting
- Sheet Rock - Repair , Painting and Texturing , Trim Work - Base and Case Molding, Crown Molding
In these field you will work along side a Sub Contractor that is already in place or one of our Experienced Lead Tech's or Master Trainer and they will help coach and Mentor you along. Our Goal is to have those who do not yet have Experience to learn how to be there own sub contractor both with John Evans Construction & Design, And to train them according to our polices and procedures, but also so they can be successful if they choose to go and do other jobs as well. After a 30 Day Evaluation and a 60 Day Evaluation and a 90 Evaluation pay will increase after 90 days and when we think you are ready for the next step and become your own Sub Contractor you will be moved to contractor pay.
If you are experienced you will learn the JEC way and we will help coach you through that and your pay will be based on the job and not the hour. We will give you a list of tools you will need as well as a hand book to help you along the way. " You will be required to supply your own General Liability Insurance " We have lots of work to give you if you are willing to be a partner with JEC.