STUDENTS Get Connected!
MNTC's Employment Services works with all students in the areas of career development and employment. Our programs assist students in exploring career options, developing job search skills, preparing a resume, and connecting with employers. The Employment Services staff is committed to assisting students in making the transition from school to work a positive one.
The good news is, all of the training, personal attention, and information you need to be a highly successful employment candidate is available to you right here through Career Connection.
MNTC's Career and College Connection is hosting its third annual portfolio contest!
Enter the Portfolio Scholarship Contest each spring semester for a chance to win a $500.00 scholarship!
Digital portfolios are a great tool for students seeking to obtain employment or apply for college to showcase their accomplishments and achievements.
Career Connection is your online career management system, developed specifically for MNTC students and alumni. Through Career Connection you can navigate every step of your career development plan with an abundance of resources:
- Schedule Career Advising Appointments
- View Upcoming Workshops and Events
- Develop Resumes and Portfolios
- View and Apply for Internships and Job Listings
- Practice Interviewing through Mock Interviews
- Participate in the Latest Career and College Fairs
- Apply to win the Career Portfolio Scholarship