This session provides step-by-step instructions that will enable job seekers to complete an application that will get them into the 2% of applicants that get an interview. Students will work together to help Bob The Builder apply for Braum’s while unlocking a breakout box.
At the completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Define what an application is and its purpose
- Determine what is and is not a professional email address
- Discuss which jobs should be put on an application and why
- Know the importance of availability on the application
- Identify good references versus bad references