This session presents a variety of techniques for successful, engaging interviews, as well as strategies for follow-up. Students will have the opportunity to discuss challenging questions and practice their interviewing skills.
At the completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Review the five steps of an interview
- Develop skills in answering basic and complex interview questions
- Utilize non-verbal and verbal communication for a positive impression
- Create a PADMAN Plan to highlight strengths, minimize barriers and provide proof-by-example answers
- Close the interview using the call-back close technique
- Implement follow-up strategies