Understanding Employer Expectations
Understanding employers' expectations enable job seekers to create a marketing plan that addresses the needs of today's workplace. This session offers individualized skills assessments and marketing strategies.
At the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the three main employer expectations.
- Explain the importance of meeting each expectation.
- Describe the three types of skills and related descriptors.
- Assess, define, and discuss their own unique skill set.
- Develop strategies for marketing skills using B.A.T.M.A.N