Newby-Vance Mobility is a growing company that seeks dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a proven company with over 27 years of experience in the growing mobility/automotive industry.
We are looking for Trustworthy people who possess a Strong Work Ethic. Candidates must be able to work effectively in a team environment. We believe in unparalleled customer service and building long-term relationships with our customers.
- Examine and diagnose vehicle installed mobility equipment
- Install mobility equipment in customer vehicles
- Discuss and communicate repairs with service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with service adv sor
- Provide labor time est mates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care, safety & operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company/factory training; keep current with factory technical bulletins