The Mobile Ultrasound Sonographer/Technologist operates the ultrasound equipment, performs a wide variety of technical procedures, and assumes the responsibility for the patients in the area. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. Incumbents of this position may be required to take call and work overtime.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Mobile Ultrasound Sonographer/Technologist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Performs echocardiography on adults and pediatric patients in accordance with established protocols and complying with accreditation standards
* Performs peripheral vascular procedures and carotid imaging in accordance with established protocols and complying with accreditation standards
* Performs general ultrasound and OB/GYN procedures patients in accordance with established protocols and meeting accreditation standards
* Performs peripheral vascular, visceral vascular and carotid imaging patients in accordance with established protocols and meeting accreditation standards
* Reviews patient chart at facility at time of procedure. Confirms type of exam and appropriate diagnosis. Requests clarification of order if necessary. Determines interpreting physician
* Obtains patient demographics from chart on inpatients
* Completes exam worksheets and enters findings into PACS system
* Down loads studies into main PACS system upon returning to office
* Burns disc if required leaving it at designated area for interpretation
* Notifies office staff if interpreting physician should be paged for study
* Reports any equipment malfunction to Mobile Ultrasound Support Supervisor
* Reports any facility updates or problems to Director of Mobile Services
* Mentors and evaluates ultrasound students as required
* Interacts with multiple clinic and hospital staff with professionalism representing the mobile service in a positive manner
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Completion of an JRCERT CAHEA accredited ultrasound training program and/or be registry eligible
* Registered in Adult Echocardiography by a CMS recognized credentialing agency such as the ARDMS (RDCS) or CCI (RCS)
* Registered in Vascular by a CMS recognized credentialing agency such as the ARDMS (RVT) or CCI (RVS)
* Registered in Abdomen and OB/GYN by a CMS recognized credentialing agency such as the ARDMS (RDMS)
* Registry must be obtained within 1 year of hire date and certification must be maintained
* CPR Certification
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (written/verbal)
*This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non-INTEGRIS owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier
For INTEGRIS Cardiovascular Physicians:
ARDMS Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer OR ARDMS Registered Vascular Technologist OR CCI Registered Cardiac Sonographer OR Registered Vascular Specialist.
To view a complete job description and apply online, visit: integrisok.jobs search keyword 707727.